Stainless Steel Slanted Tweezers
– Dull Finish
– Specially designed slanted tip gives you more comfirt while tweezing
– Gauranteed against all manufacturing faults.
– Does not scratch skin while tweezing.
– Does not break the hair
Care Tips on Tweezers
- Clean Tweezers after each use.
- Disinfect tips of tweezers in alcohol.
- Protect the tips of tweezers with cap and keep in storage box or tube.
- Spring tension can be increased by gently pulling the two halves of the tweezer apart. Once you have increased the spring, you cannot decrease it.
- Never drop tweezers. Dropping will dull the tip and throw your tweezers out of alignment.
Five Easy Steps To Accurate Tweezing
- Brush hair in the direction of hair growth.
- Isolate the hair you are about to tweeze.
- Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
- Pull one hair at a time.
- Pull gently and smoothly, making sure not to yank.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
- Do open your pores with a hot washcloth to make tweezing easier.
- Do use a make-up concealer to draw your desired brow shape,
then tweeze the hairs that fall below the line.
- Don’t use creams or moisturizers that can cause the tweezer to slip.
- Don’t tweeze nose hairs or hairs growing out of moles.